Earlier November Apple has seeded Safari 5.1.2 Beta for the developers in order to get bug fixes and test improvements and just now Apple has released the final Safari 5.1.2 version. The new Safari update brings PDF support for webpages which allows the users to view PDF documents right inside Safari browser rather than opening in separately in third party applications. In addition to new features one of the major bug reported in last build was white screen while browsing that has also been fixed apart from other performance and memory fixes.
Some of the major improvements in Safari 5.1.2 are,
- Address issues that could cause hangs and excessive memory usage
- Improve stability when using Find, dragging tabs, and managing extensions
- Improve stability for netflix.com and other websites that use the Silverlight plug-in
- Improve stability when zooming on Google maps
- Address an issue that could prevent East Asian character input into webpages with Flash content
- Address an issue that could cause History items to appear incorrectly
- Address an issue that could cause cleared Reading List items to appear Improve printing from Safari
- Address an issue that could prevent the Google Safe Browsing Service from updating
To get the update you can head over to update center on your Mac or download it directly from here.