Ringtones in iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch are limited to few already present in by default within iOS release. However to add ringtone in that list is a cumbersome exercise by using iTunes Sync through PC or Mac. Therefore Jailbreak community has to offer you AnyRing applications.
AnyRing allows you to set any song present in your songs library as Ringtone and also you have the option of selecting the start and end points. This does not require any conversion of formats as present in iTunes Sync by Apple. Moreover you can transfer the selected songs over Bluetooth.
AnyRing has been recently updated to version 5.2 which includes follow major features,
- Set any song from library as ringtone
- Select starting and ending point of ringtone
- Transfer Ringtones over Bluetooth
- Enable or Disable vibration with Ringtone
- Select short ringtone for SMS Alerts
- Record your own ringtone
- Set Ringtone for Email Messages
- Select Seperate Ringtone for each Contact
- Download any song from Youtube and select as Ringtone
- Share Ringtones on Facebook
- Ringtones applied without Respring
- Less memory requirements
- Fast loading
In order to enjoy such tweaks you need to Jailbreak so you might like to see Redsn0w Jailbreak & JailbreakMe or to Jailbreak while preserving your baseband (software unlock) see TinyUmbrella, SnowBreeze & PwnageTool.
For more stuff check out our Jailbreak Apps & Tweaks Gallery for iPhone/iPod, Themes Gallery for iPhone/iPod,Games Gallary for iPhone/iPod & Appstore Apps Gallery for iPhone/iPod.